Wednesday, January 19, 2011

to the pillar of my strength

Hello folks..
how's everyone?
i hope the week has been a relaxing one. today, i talked to dad when i feel really down. after talking to him, i felt a great relief. i do not know why! seriously..i just felt better. he convinced me to believe in myself.
hey why not the next time when you feel a little off the edge, try calling up your parents? or grandparents? i believe FAMILY play an important role in helping us to grow.
go. call anyone that make you feel better.

below is a short note i dedicate to my dad:
my dad is the breadwinner in my family.
he's more than just a father to me.
he's a teacher who teaches me and assist me whenever i need help.
he's like a lighthouse that guide me back home when it's dark.
he's my best friend who never betrayed me.
he's an awesome man who always make me smile.
he's the cutest man because he laughs at my cool jokes early in the morning.
he's like an old oak tree that provides me shelter.
he's my favorite person on earth.
i thank God for granting me this perfect man because he's the greatest gift i ever received.
i really appreciate his presence.
listening to his voice calms me down and hugging him makes me feel safe.

he comes into my mind whenever i feel lonely.
i wish to be like him. there's so much more that i have to learn from him.
dad. thanks for everything. you're the pillar of my strength.



the song above by (James Morrison- You make it real) is specially dedicated to my dad- Mr Tan Keng Siong.
lots of love from me to you.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

tips to.. destress... rest and relax Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template